How do I export my pay run figures to Sage 50, 50c or 50cloud?
The Sage 50, 50c and 50cloud accounts products include a CSV import feature, which can be used to transfer your payroll figures.
To set up your account on The Payroll Site:
- Click the 'Accounting' option.
- Click 'Edit Details' and select the option for 'Sage CSV'.
- Click 'Set to Defaults' or fill in the nominal codes manually.
To transfer your figures:
- Use The Payroll Site to calculate your pay run as normal and click 'Confirm Payments'.
- Click the 'Export to Accounting' button.
- Click 'Create Accounting Transaction'.
- Click the 'Download CSV' button and save the file onto your computer.
- Open Sage (Note: These are instructions for Sage version 23 and other versions may vary).
- From the File menu in Sage, select 'Import'.
- Click 'Next'.
- Choose 'Audit Trail Transactions' and click 'Next'.
- Click 'Comma-separated (*.csv)' and ensure 'First row contains headings' is ticked.
- Click 'Browse', find the CSV file you downloaded earlier and click 'Open'.
- Click 'Next' and then 'Next' again, then 'Import'.