How do I export my pay run figures to Sage One?
Sage One is an online accounting system created by Sage. If you have a Sage One account you can transfer your payroll figures directly, saving you from retyping them.
To transfer figures for the first time:
- Use The Payroll Site to calculate your pay run as normal and click 'Confirm Payments'.
- Click the 'Export to Accounting' button.
- Click on the 'Accounts System Configuration' tab, click 'Edit Details' and choose the option for 'Sage One'.
- Click 'Set to Defaults' or fill in the nominal codes manually.
- Click on the 'API Authorisation' tab and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be redirected to the Sage One site, where you should click the 'Allow' button.
- Return to the 'Accounting Transaction' tab and click 'Send to Sage One'.
- The transaction will appear as a journal entry in your Sage One account.
The configuration is remembered and you do not need to set it up again.